Thursday, February 11, 2010

Precious Moments

Last night we had a family dinner at my parents, it's been awhile. Mexican night =yum! Definitely going to have to do extra cardio tonight when I work out.

When we arrived my brother, Nathan, was pulling CJ and Alyssa around with the 4wheeler...they were on a sled. Rob ran home and grabbed Emily's snow clothes, I am so glad we had them. I would have hated for her to miss out. Nate proceeded to pull the 3 kids all over the land and their puppy, Tucker, ran alongside them the entire time. What a little trooper! It's in those precious moments that I just stop and take it all in. Life is good. I would love to hit the pause button on those times because they are just so perfect.

Emily spends the night at our house on Wednesday nights now. This is super cool for me because Rob leaves for work sooooo early, so it's just her and I getting ready on Thursday mornings...and then the best part...I get to drive her to school! It's insane how much satisfaction I attain from getting her off to school safely (and lovingly). It's funny because Rob always calls to make sure I actually got up to get her going...as if :)!!!

No comments: