Wednesday, February 10, 2010

A Blog A Day...

...keeps me sane! Oh how I miss my blogging. First of all, I do not recommend cutting your internet and cable as a means of saving money. With that being said, there are some good things that have come out of us not having "entertainment" in our home. Like the fact that Rob and I have kept up with exercising and creating healthy meals. And, we truly are having more quality moments in our household. The fact that I have no idea what is happening on American Idol is huge! We do rent movies and that has actually been great. Movies seem better lately...I think it's because we've deprived ourselves, not because the movies are actually that good. Ha!
(perfect example, we just rented Zombieland and I loved it)

I've done a lot of fun things since I've last blogged, but am going to post pictures about all that...once I actually remember to bring my camera and camera cord to work!

I did see the new Dr. I was SO nervous and excited. I've been seeing the same Dr. for ten years!!! And, this one is a man! But, the Dr. who ended up delivering Faith was a man, so since then I have gotten comfortable with the whole idea. He is super proactive which I dig! He told me that once I do become pregant he is going to be like an Old Mother Hen. If we're not pregnant within 6 months then he has a game plan for me. In the meantime, he recommended that Rob drinks red bull. I am not kidding! Apparantly, it gets those little guys moving (so inappropriate for this blog, I know...but, I just think it's hysterical). He also gave me some valuable advice from a guy's perspective. Let's just say that Rob really likes the new Dr. though he hasn't even met him :)

There is always so much happening in my life. But, somehow it always comes back to the fact that I am without child. I am okay. I am living. I am happy. But, there is that huge chunk of my heart that has a lot to give to my baby. The one that came. The one that went. The one that will someday be.

1 comment:

Ashley C. said...

It's awesome to hear that you're okay with that doctor; I feel like we haven't talked in forever!
And OMGsh, that must be awesome to hear that he is proactive and has a game plan and wants you pregnant in 6 months! ROB, DRINK THAT RED BULL!!! WE WANT A BABY!!! Yes, we! :-]