Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I had the best day ...


...with you, today!

Today is Veteran's Day and it is also Rob and my 2nd Anniversary!!! When we chose November 11th, it was without realizing that it is a National Holiday. This has turned out to be a double blessing as Rob gets that day off each year. So, I took the day off - too. It has been a wonderful day. We ate out for all 3 meals...now if that doesn't make for a spectacular day!!! Yep, I like food.

I am super happy being married to Rob. He just gets it. I remember when we first started dating I was afraid that him being so amazing wasn't going to last. It was all too good to be true! Then, I met his parents...and I knew he was the real deal. He comes from good people.

He is thoughtful, generous, playful, funny and very loving. He is definitely more romantic than me...always full of surprises. He makes my life easier...whether it be making my lunch while I am rushing to get ready for work early on Saturday mornings, or putting gas in the car because I always (and I do mean always) wait for the "dummy" light to come on!

I told him that on 11-11-11 (which will be our 5 year anniversary) that we should do something crazy special...I'm thinking some place WARM.

1 comment:

Ashley C. said...

I KNEW it was your anniversary! I just wasn't 100% sure . . . only 99.9% and I didn't want to make a fool of myself and text you saying "Happy anniversary" when it really wasn't! :-] Well, happy anniversary to you both. :-] You two are adorable.